Good Gun Deals This Week

Talk to me Krish, what do you have?

Will do, they have a bad habit of finding their way home with me if reasonably priced but I’m trying to cut back on repeats to fund more hunts
I seem to be in the same boat. Just picked up a custom built on a Ruger Magnum action with a fantastic English walnut stock for probably the cost of the blank in 300 wby. Could not pass it up and I can't remember ever coming across a custom built on a ruger RSM action.

I seem to be in the same boat. Just picked up a custom built on a Ruger Magnum action with a fantastic English walnut stock for probably the cost of the blank in 300 wby. Could not pass it up and I can't remember ever coming across a custom built on a ruger RSM action.
That is very rare and interesting. Some pictures would be cool!

That is very rare and interesting. Some pictures would be cool!
Well, rather than clog up this post, I started a new one in Firearms section.

For some strange reason, I'd love to own
20240706_122640.jpg
20240706_122621.jpg
a 300 H&H, even though I own a 300 Weatherby :ROFLMAO: Keep me in mind if you do find one at a reasonable price and you don't buy it. (y)
Screenshot_20240706_123406_Gallery.jpg
20240706_122701.jpg

1960 manifacture date according to serial number.
Krish

Attachments

Is this something I should have a closer look at ? (pun intended :cool: )

Dumoulin express, 9.3x74r which will need a new stock installed, for 5000€

IMG_8681.jpg

IMG_8682.jpg

IMG_8683.jpg

IMG_8684.jpg

For some strange reason, I'd love to own a 300 H&H, even though I own a 300 Weatherby :ROFLMAO: Keep me in mind if you do find one at a reasonable price and you don't buy it. (y)

I might be able to help you out with that :)

I’ve got 2x 300 H&H that I’m contemplating letting go… along with over 100 rounds of ammo, dies, etc..

Shit… sorry about the above post @krish … I didn’t read all the way through the thread…. Only got as far as Para saying he’s interested in a 300… didn’t get to the continuing conversation… didn’t mean to intervene in a potential transaction…

Is this something I should have a closer look at ? (pun intended :cool:)

Dumoulin express, 9.3x74r which will need a new stock installed, for 5000€

View attachment 619228

View attachment 619229

View attachment 619230

View attachment 619231

The quality of that guns engraving is far worse than it appears. It’s acid etched portraits of Diana and Amazons couples with etched and then chased scroll. The overall quality of the gun is average at best.

I think it’s priced at full retail in Europe.

What makes/models??

One is a Rem 721.. the other is a custom Enfield P1917.. I think it was a Rem gun, but might be a winchester.. I'd need to confirm...

The quality of that guns engraving is far worse than it appears. It’s acid etched portraits of Diana and Amazons couples with etched and then chased scroll. The overall quality of the gun is average at best.

I think it’s priced at full retail in Europe.
How can you tell it was acid etched?

How can you tell it was acid etched?

The fidelity of the images is pretty weak compared to true buLino engraving. They put a photo over the metal, use an acid, it etches. Then they hand traced over the scroll work. It’s just not a very good job in my opinion when you look very closely at it.

Cabelas has a krieghoff 470 for an amazing price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virgil Whitehead

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available