Good Gun Deals This Week

Talk to me Krish, what do you have?

Will do, they have a bad habit of finding their way home with me if reasonably priced but I’m trying to cut back on repeats to fund more hunts
I seem to be in the same boat. Just picked up a custom built on a Ruger Magnum action with a fantastic English walnut stock for probably the cost of the blank in 300 wby. Could not pass it up and I can't remember ever coming across a custom built on a ruger RSM action.

I seem to be in the same boat. Just picked up a custom built on a Ruger Magnum action with a fantastic English walnut stock for probably the cost of the blank in 300 wby. Could not pass it up and I can't remember ever coming across a custom built on a ruger RSM action.
That is very rare and interesting. Some pictures would be cool!

That is very rare and interesting. Some pictures would be cool!
Well, rather than clog up this post, I started a new one in Firearms section.

For some strange reason, I'd love to own
20240706_122640.jpg
20240706_122621.jpg
a 300 H&H, even though I own a 300 Weatherby :ROFLMAO: Keep me in mind if you do find one at a reasonable price and you don't buy it. (y)
Screenshot_20240706_123406_Gallery.jpg
20240706_122701.jpg

1960 manifacture date according to serial number.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichieOCon

Latest profile posts

We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here