FINALLY!!!

If you’re hunting in Limpopo area shooting will be the easy part. Enjoy.

Anybody else in Jo'burg on the 19th/20th August, would love to hook up for a snort or two. PM me and LMK.

Anybody else in Jo'burg on the 19th/20th August, would love to hook up for a snort or two. PM me and LMK.
Hah! Might actually be at JNB at the same time as you, or at least close. I believe our ETA is somewhere around 10:15 on the 19th. Won't be staying long though, as we're headed north as soon as we're out of the airport.

Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:

Weeks: 2
Days: 6
Hours: 0
Minutes: 52
Seconds: 40
Milliseconds: 54

Now things get crazy! Total obsession. Enjoy the madness!

Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:

Days: 10
Hours: 21
Minutes: 45
Seconds: 19
Milliseconds: 134

Wheels up in 11 days, 3 hours and 40 mins. And yet we land at almost the same time. Hope to see you in the SAPS office, but I don't know the layout of OR Tambo, maybe there is more than one? I will be going through Terminal B, according to the ticket.

The last week before heading to RSA, Limpopo, was one of the longest weeks of my life.

Limpopo has a bunch of regions but a lot of it is really thick brush. It's surprising.

congratulations cant wait to hear all about, God speed.

Time until wheels up to JNB:

Hours: 46
Minutes: 18
Seconds: 43
Milliseconds: 288

Doing my last minute prep for Namibia. Looks like you may be heading back right when I leave - enjoy! Rifle is shooting great - 208 gr Barnes LRX at 2876 fps out of my 300 prc.

17 days,
3 hours,
37 minutes,
13 seconds

Until wheels up to Windhoek.

Wheels up in 5.

Later dudes, I'm up out!

Good Luck & shoot straight!

@sgt_zim is beyond the point of no return! Looks like the flight departed an hour or so late, but it is indeed flying and that's a good thing!

1723981129167.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLMAnnabel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!