FINALLY!!!

Safe travels and I’m toasting for a successful hunt!
 
About 40 minutes late. Sitting in the Oryx lounge in DOH, enjoying a brandy

We are flying Qatar.
I know how exciting a first safari is. Best of luck, and keep us posted!

Doug
 
About 40 minutes late. Sitting in the Oryx lounge in DOH, enjoying a brandy

We are flying Qatar.
My mistake, I thought you were on Delta.
 
Have a couple for me, and looking forward to your report.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,793
Members
169,020
Latest member
MosesCvb60
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top