Collapse Coming?

You are correct, it is grounds for one party to sue the other to get out of the marriage contract. There is no method for law enforcement to start the process.

You listed legal reasons one can person could back out of a marriage. Usually to stop the other party from gaining half of the others property.

Someone has to say they were injured.

My extreme idea was solely to keep the governments hands off of property you have already paid taxes on multiple times. If someone had the nads to pursue my strategy. I doubt one would sue the other for not having sex.

Also the father or son would know of the incapacitation at time of marriage.

Again, this is using the twisted lefts lack of morals,
IMG_5395.jpeg
and no more genders. and over taxation against them. I hope someone has the cojones to do it some day.

It's just one bubble after another, dot.com, real estate crash and now the AI chip and Bitcoin bubble. At some point, they'll both pop. Almost eight decades on this rock, one thing's for certain. Every generation has to learn the hard way.
I think so too! If you look at history, there was a "tulip fever" and now, somewhere, stocks and somewhere, bitcoin have very similar properties)))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proark

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe