Mountain rifles

I'll plug the Sig Cross here. Under 7 lbs before a scope it may not be as light as a Kimber Adirondack or the like, but its still extremely compact with a tool-free fully adjustable stock, its easy carrying and actually fun to shoot unlike the extreme lightweight rifles.

If Col. Cooper were still alive i firmly believe he'd give the Cross his stamp of approval as a close-to-ideal scout rifle.
20240525_150653.jpg
 
I have one of the last Ed brown Damara 704 built in 300 wm. 7 lbs bare 8.3lb ish with sb 4-16. It will be one of the last rifles to leave my possession. Shoots nosler accubonds and swift scirrocco 180gr 1/2” @ 100 all day.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,873
Members
169,454
Latest member
tracelinwi1986
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top