BC Outfitter Stole? my Deposit. Any Ideas?

The outfitter in question has contacted me. I will begin by stating that I received a full refund of my deposit this morning via wire transfer into my checking account and I thank him for that. Out of respect for him and our discussion I am not going to divulge details here except to say that he stated he did not receive any of my communications over the last 5-6 months. He did however receive my email that included the link to this post and he called me as soon as he received it and promptly refunded my deposit. We agreed that it would be best to go our separate ways amicably. Thank you all.
…..the power of AH!!

The outfitter in question has contacted me. I will begin by stating that I received a full refund of my deposit this morning via wire transfer into my checking account and I thank him for that. Out of respect for him and our discussion I am not going to divulge details here except to say that he stated he did not receive any of my communications over the last 5-6 months. He did however receive my email that included the link to this post and he called me as soon as he received it and promptly refunded my deposit. We agreed that it would be best to go our separate ways amicably. Thank you all.
Glad it worked out for you

Are you going to look for another outfitter for a Wolverine, I would probably have to try for a lynx as well. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vbert6363

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe