AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

OMG it feels like a heat wave here, just as I'm heading South we are up to 3 above and little wind. Nice day shaping up;)
Frigging Yankees are a sick, sick people. Am told they leave their dead hanging around until thaw.

.facebook_1515032270038.jpg

Frigging Yankees are a sick, sick people. Am told they leave their dead hanging around until thaw.
Hey Joe, these days we are actually equipped to thaw out frozen ground when we need to.... Now you all best hold up with any dying until it warms up bit down there as well;)

From a broke old bloke, who dearly wanted to be there on the spot, I wish everyone who makes it a Bloody good time to be had by all. Maybe next year? God bless all of you. I'll have a not-so wee dram in your honor.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.

From a broke old bloke, who dearly wanted to be there on the spot, I wish everyone who makes it a Bloody good time to be had by all. Maybe next year? God bless all of you. I'll have a not-so wee dram in your honor.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.
Hope to see you there next year Geoff with a 1H story or two!

Thanks Sierraone. Enjoy yourself, mate. Still patiently waiting fir the No 1. :whistle:;);).

Sierraone to any AH members staying in the Holiday Inn Market Center. I flew in to Love Field this morning and will be staying at the HI Market Center, room 702. This is a DSC hotel so they have the buses running to the convention every morning through 1100 hrs, and start the return schedule at 1530 hrs. Route #4. The hotel will not be running their van to Gilley's Friday night. If you are staying here and will be attending our dinner, contact me and we will split the cost of taxi fare Friday night.........and yes they have a restaurant and bar here!!!

IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG

Brought my son down to the show... he loves seeing all the animals. Got to see our friends @phoenixphil @Wheels @royal @aaaserapa @hartzview

Hey all;

My dear wife has come down with a bug and is not going to be able to make it to Dallas tomorrow.

I have put the word out via another avenue...but there is a paid-for AH dinner that now needs to be claimed.

I don't want to double-book this...but I figured the odds are getting low of finding a taker at this late hour. If you know of someone who'd like a free dinner with the AH nerds, please PM me to see if it is still available.

If it is, I will call off my other dogs!

I will edit this post if the dinner gets claimed.

Thanks,

Tim

Man Tim.... that sucks. That bug has hit my 3.... it’s something fierce. Good news is, it is damn near 24 hour bug to the minute. I bet a sub will be found. Always stragglers at these things!

Sorry to hear that Tim, hope you still make it.

@tarbe I got a straggler if available

If you can confirm that someone is available to take it, I will quickly check with my other pimps to make sure it is still available.

His name is Bob Locke, director of development for Ducks Unlimited.

I have an email out to see if it is still available....stand-by.

My wife is also not going to be able to make it so I also have a paid for AH dinner available. I was just going to try to find someone at the show tomorrow but if anyone has someone just let me know. Brad, if tarbe's is taken, Mr. Locke is welcome to use my wife's dinner reservation. Philip

Last edited:

Not getting any replies from my peeps...so please go ahead and tell Bob he is now officially in as part of the Tarbe posse!

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmaemma

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!