AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

Not getting any replies from my peeps...so please go ahead and tell Bob he is now officially in as part of the Tarbe posse!

Tim

10.4 sir! Thank you! You will be well represented. He’s a good dude..... not like us AH’s!!!

Hey all;

My dear wife has come down with a bug and is not going to be able to make it to Dallas tomorrow.

I have put the word out via another avenue...but there is a paid-for AH dinner that now needs to be claimed.

I don't want to double-book this...but I figured the odds are getting low of finding a taker at this late hour. If you know of someone who'd like a free dinner with the AH nerds, please PM me to see if it is still available.

If it is, I will call off my other dogs!

I will edit this post if the dinner gets claimed.

Thanks,

Tim

Who you calling nerd?! :S Rant:

Sorry your wife is missing. I've come down with a chest cold myself. Been mostly sleeping since the show ended today.

Phil.... could be because it was 100 on one end of the hall & 50 at the other end?!?!?! Geez, they gotta get that hvac under control!!!

No kidding

Just a quick reminder that myself and also the President of Phasa Dries van Coller will be attending. We will be there if anyone has questions about Phasa . We are located at booth A023 should you not be attendinh the gettogether .

Happy Hunting !

Who you calling nerd?! :S Rant:

Sorry your wife is missing. I've come down with a chest cold myself. Been mostly sleeping since the show ended today.
Haha - you know you resemble that remark!

Hope you can get enough extra rest to salvage the weekend.

My wife is also not going to be able to make it so I also have a paid for AH dinner available. I was just going to try to find someone at the show tomorrow but if anyone has someone just let me know. Brad, if tarbe's is taken, Mr. Locke is welcome to use my wife's dinner reservation. Philip

Thank you very much. I know his wife would love to join us/him. Thanks again!

Just a quick reminder that myself and also the President of Phasa Dries van Coller will be attending. We will be there if anyone has questions about Phasa . We are located at booth A023 should you not be attendinh the gettogether .

Happy Hunting !

Will come by!

ENJOY the AH dinner tonight!
Let us have some pictures and updates...
Thank you to all the sponsors to make this happen!

Hey is there still a ticket left? I have an extra and just found an outfitter to take it but he has a young guide withwho could come if we have space abailable.

Hey is there still a ticket left? I have an extra and just found an outfitter to take it but he has a young guide withwho could come if we have space abailable.
Yes. (y)

Won't be coming. Unfortunately came down with a bug also

Won't be coming. Unfortunately came down with a bug also
I was looking forward to a drink with you, catch you next trip to midland!

Ok have been put into a postion that will not allow me to make it without hurt their feelings. If some wants to take my 2 tickets, please do not let them go to waste. Was looking forward to meeting yall.

A little off topic, but are there any restrictions on concealed carry at the convention, if properly licensed?

Really enjoyed seeing everyone at the dinner. Thanks to Phil and Jerome for putting this on.
Philip

A little off topic, but are there any restrictions on concealed carry at the convention, if properly licensed?
I believe Texas law says if you must carry one then make it two in case one goes down on ya!
From all I have seen and read you can carry legally at the show.

Had a great time tonight guys. Thank you Phil and Jerome.
Cheers,
Cody

Thank you Bullthower338, and good morning Y'all. Sorry that I missed the party last night, but I'm leaving Tulsa on my way to the convention now, maybe I'll see some of you there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabrielleB

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg