.375 Cal Suppressor anyone?

The .375 can, just like the 6.5, .30, & .338, come in 5", 7", & 9". They all have the option to add the recoil reducing brake to the end. THis brake appears to be completely new engineering with massive recoil reduction over the suppressor alone. I am tempted to try the 5" with the RR.

The .375 can, just like the 6.5, .30, & .338, come in 5", 7", & 9". They all have the option to add the recoil reducing brake to the end. THis brake appears to be completely new engineering with massive recoil reduction over the suppressor alone. I am tempted to try the 5" with the RR.

My thoughts were the 7". For the middle of the road in sound suppression.

Additional recoil redux is certainly appealing.

Why are suppressed 375s looked down upon? Genuinely curious as I am new to the 375 world

I like to shoot suppressed whenever I can since Ive lost alot of hearing in the usmc
Also a Marine veteran with service related hearing issues. If that is the reason for wanting a can on the end of your rifle get a "QUALITY" set of noise cancelling hearing protection and forget the can. Good ones will be costly but that's offset by the cost of the can. Using a can will increase the overall length of your rifle and wearable hearing protection is much more flexible as you don't need a separate can for each firearm. You wouldn't want to fire off a 375 wearing your every day aids and noise cancelling protection enhanced communications with your PH.

Also a Marine veteran with service related hearing issues. If that is the reason for wanting a can on the end of your rifle get a "QUALITY" set of noise cancelling hearing protection and forget the can. Good ones will be costly but that's offset by the cost of the can. Using a can will increase the overall length of your rifle and wearable hearing protection is much more flexible as you don't need a separate can for each firearm. You wouldn't want to fire off a 375 wearing your every day aids and noise cancelling protection enhanced communications with your PH.
Lots of benefits on a can too

Does the brake negate the sound suppression by sending remaining sound/pressure sideways/backwards like a common muzzle brake? I’ve never used something like that and would be very interested, but I’d rather have quieter than less recoil. It seems that most suppressors take our 30% or more recoil anyways.

Does the brake negate the sound suppression by sending remaining sound/pressure sideways/backwards like a common muzzle brake? I’ve never used something like that and would be very interested, but I’d rather have quieter than less recoil. It seems that most suppressors take our 30% or more recoil anyways.

I'm guessing they found enough remnant gas velocity after exiting the suppressor to take advantage of a brake. Like a 2nd stage to the device. Clever. I'll be really interested to see how these work out.

I'm guessing they found enough remnant gas velocity after exiting the suppressor to take advantage of a brake. Like a 2nd stage to the device. Clever. I'll be really interested to see how these work out.
Me too! But am I $1000 and 8 months curious, or do get something more well known? Too bad you can’t just check one out with a library card and bring it back in s couple weeks.

I just got notice that my .375 suppressor from Black Collar Arms is finished.

Black collar appears to be in my backyard.
Guess I need to go visit.
Thunderbeast is the king as of late but I need a Camry not a Maserati

I ordered the Black Collar can and they built and shipped it in about 3-4 weeks.

My thoughts were the 7". For the middle of the road in sound suppression.

Same here. 9” gets a little cumbersome and, on smaller calibers, doesn’t make enough difference in sound reduction to justify the added length IMO. Possibly would on a 375 though? I’d still opt for a 7.

Same here. 9” gets a little cumbersome and, on smaller calibers, doesn’t make enough difference in sound reduction to justify the added length IMO. Possibly would on a 375 though? I’d still opt for a 7.

The bigger can perform better, noticeably. Have a Genll ultra 338, it is a big difference between it and my Dominus on a 6mm. The old saying still holds true, no replacement for displacement.

TBAC publishers accurate numbers, they don't inflate. What you read is what you get. Now lot of things come into play, all things being equal. The numbers between the cans are what you can expect.

They are very busy right now getting ready for SHOT, next month I plan on a conversation with recoil reduction on short vs long cans. I'm excited about what they are offering, this is coming from someone who has a $1500 Area 419 Maverick in jail (these cans are going to hurt their sales). Any time I can add something to the system that helps with preserving my hearing and help spot impacts/trace.

Me too! But am I $1000 and 8 months curious, or do get something more well known? Too bad you can’t just check one out with a library card and bring it back in s couple weeks.

I'm betting it's in the 1500ish range. The last few cans I ordered from them were a few months better than the quoted wait time. I have never been disappointed in anything TBAC has made.

The bigger can perform better, noticeably. Have a Genll ultra 338, it is a big difference between it and my Dominus on a 6mm. The old saying still holds true, no replacement for displacement.

TBAC publishers accurate numbers, they don't inflate. What you read is what you get. Now lot of things come into play, all things being equal. The numbers between the cans are what you can expect.

They are very busy right now getting ready for SHOT, next month I plan on a conversation with recoil reduction on short vs long cans. I'm excited about what they are offering, this is coming from someone who has a $1500 Area 419 Maverick in jail (these cans are going to hurt their sales). Any time I can add something to the system that helps with preserving my hearing and help spot impacts/trace.

Well, yes, I’m sure it’s noticeable comparing an ultra 338 to a dominus. Comparing an ultra 7 to 9 is not a significant difference in real world scenarios from my experience owning both. I agree that they post accurate numbers with their Pulse system.

I'm betting it's in the 1500ish range. The last few cans I ordered from them were a few months better than the quoted wait time. I have never been disappointed in anything TBAC has made.

Looks like the numbers are out, starting at 1850ish.

Looks like the numbers are out, starting at 1850ish.
Hmmmmm, put a $3000 scope and a $2000 can on a $1500 rifle .... makes a lot of sense. Of course I just spent a whole bunch on my 375 RSM so unfortunately I can relate to this kind'a thing.

Hmmmmm, put a $3000 scope and a $2000 can on a $1500 rifle .... makes a lot of sense. Of course I just spent a whole bunch on my 375 RSM so unfortunately I can relate to this kind'a thing.

My viewing is 1850 to help preserve my hearing. So times it's hard to see the true value.

My viewing is 1850 to help preserve my hearing. So times it's hard to see the true value.
Well stated.

And shoot more accurately! And hear the bullet strike. And have less recoil.
There are a bunch of benefits that make sense.

For a person who does limited hunting and shooting, maybe less so.

No it does not make it louder. The Silencer Co Omega, which came out quite a few years ago, has one as well. I didn't believe it worked so I never used it. TBAC claims huge recoil reduction with this new design. I will get one but I have a few other toys to buy first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaGasto

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]