.375 Cal Suppressor anyone?

could i see more pictures of this? i am considering doing this with my model 70, also didn't realize you could bring them into moz. thanks
I've not seen anything stating that silencer/suppressors are not allowed in Mozambique. Your question though also makes me realize I've not seen anything stating they are allowed. I messaged my PH as my upcoming hunt is in Mozambique to have him confirm they are allowed. But also interested if anyone here has more concrete proof of them either being allowed or being prohibited. Are suppressors controlled items in Mozambique?
 
I've not seen anything stating that silencer/suppressors are not allowed in Mozambique. Your question though also makes me realize I've not seen anything stating they are allowed. I messaged my PH as my upcoming hunt is in Mozambique to have him confirm they are allowed. But also interested if anyone here has more concrete proof of them either being allowed or being prohibited. Are suppressors controlled items in Mozambique?
I can’t point you to anything written one way or the other. Obviously listen to whatever you outfitters says!

My experience based on one trip to Mozambique, October 2023. I checked with my outfitter before hand and he said suppressors are legal in Mozambique. My PH confirmed during the hunt that a number of clients have brought suppressors over to Mozambique. I had zero issue traveling with my suppressor through South Africa and importing through Tete, Mozambique.

They checked my rifle and serial number, but nobody in Africa, even bothered to look at my suppressor or ask for paperwork. I actually didn’t have any issues on the US side either. When I came back through Atlanta they didn’t even ask about the suppressor, want to see my form 4, or even look at my 4457 for the suppressor. Just checked the rifle serial number on my 4457 and sent me on my way.

So based on my experience, I would not hesitate to bring a suppressor to Mozambique. I’ll definitely be bringing my suppressor again on my next Mozambique hunt in 2025. I’m a bit bummed my suppressor has to stay at home for my Zimbabwe hunt this fall.

Chase
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,674
Members
170,099
Latest member
KatieVassa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top