.375 Cal Suppressor anyone?

I love Thunderbeast Arms suppressors. So much so that I did a video of the Ultra 5. I have always wanted a quality .375 suppressor for hunting But there seems to be few on the market. I contacted Thunderbeast and they said they could make a run of Dominus (7", Titanium) in .375 if there was enough interest.
Please let me know if you would be interested in ordering such a suppressor.

Regards,
Philip
Get a .40 Cal one. Works great!

Daisy - thx for that. That's a good "2 cartridge" step down in recoil. Pretty impressive

It’s a reflex supressor. So only 6 inches sticks out past end of barrel. It’s actually about as small of a can as you could get on a 375.

Noise suppression is much improved but you still would want to wear ear protection during practice from the concussive blast.
I love concussive blast.

I’ve got a couple dead air cans in the works. The Primal is for the .375 or 9.3. I’m very curious to see what it does. I find recoil much easier to tolerate when there isn’t significant muzzle blast. Will I use it in africa?? Maybe.
I definitely like suppressors for NA hunting, especially if I’m hunting alone.

I looked at silencer shop today and much of their stock is sold. It is definitely a race to buy right now. I’m glad I put another 3 cans in the queue a few months ago.

I’d consider a shortened barrel .375 on my r8 with a short can. That would still be plenty of power for DG and still be easy to manage. A setup like that might convert some people pretty quickly.

What do you think is driving the demand for cans?

I can only speculate but since we in the USA have had to wait so long for cans (that are bought over the counter virtually everywhere else) the flood gates have opened with the demand from people who no longer have to wait. The problem now is the manufacturers have to increase production based on the new shorter wait times.

HH

They are approving individuals in 2-3 days. If you want a can now is the time (buy as individual not trust. Can always transfer to a trust).

An update on the TBAC magnus for 375.
As of yesterday, they are 4 weeks out from publishing data on dB & recoil reduction.
Orders taken already are expected to ship this month but ongoing orders have an expected 4-5month lead time.

I'm going to risk it and wait to see how the numbers turn out before buying one.
I'm considering a 20" barrel with a 5" can which still reduces stock blaser barrel by 0.5"
Hopefully they have a great performer. If not, i may consider the other nice ones posted here - especially the "over the barrel" one Daisy and others posted.

they have been suppressing 375 for a while. The 375 raptor started in about 2017. Check out black collar arms.

they appear to be almost in my backyard. I have a visit planned in the near future. Thanks for the heads up.

they appear to be almost in my backyard. I have a visit planned in the near future. Thanks for the heads up.

I bought my AB Raptor from them. Good peeps. Was gonna buy their sbd in 375 raptor before I got bitten by the r8 bug

I'm typically a function over fashion type of guy but that suppressor looks like an alien space gun or a sex toy

Maybe one of those neoprene tacticool wraps would be appropriate.

I'm typically a function over fashion type of guy but that suppressor looks like an alien space gun or a sex toy

Maybe one of those neoprene tacticool wraps would be appropriate.
Ha. I was worried I posted the wrong picture for a second. Ha

It wears a wrap. Prevents mirage in the scope.

email update from TBAC - they have their 375 barrel but have not yet gotten trials completed to post performance.

Doesn't seem like a high priority for them

email update from TBAC - they have their 375 barrel but have not yet gotten trials completed to post performance.

They make some of the best suppressors in the industry. Their numbers will be some of the best recorded. I would not worry about the numbers posted, get it ordered. You will not be disappointed. My .02

Priority is getting their new line of suppressors out the door. I have one each of the new .30 cal Magnus S and K RR versions that should ship to my FFL soon. Also plan to order a Magnus K RR for a .375 Weatherby I’m building.

The AB raptor in 375 is generally considered one of, if not the, best suppressor on the market. I wouldn’t wait on something else.

The AB raptor in 375 is generally considered one of, if not the, best suppressor on the market. I wouldn’t wait on something else.
Where are you getting that information?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertaNilk

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.