ZAMBIA: Leopard Bow Hunt With Dzombo Hunting Safari

I was on that hunt where my buddy shot that cat with Craig. I got blanked…no shot with a bow but ended up taking 9 animals on this Tanzania trip. Africa finally got its hooks in me last month LOL. Looking to book more adventures. Good luck on your hunt!
This was a hunt with KNS correct ?

What area did yall hunt? They seem like a top dog outfit in Tanz these days.

I need to start saving, win the lottery, sell my truck ect ect ;) :LOL:

This was a hunt with KNS correct ?

What area did yall hunt? They seem like a top dog outfit in Tanz these days.

I need to start saving, win the lottery, sell my truck ect ect ;) :LOL:
Yes sir. They did a great job! I just got my final bill :) Selling half my business now LOL
Kinyangesi Block...

Yes sir. They did a great job! I just got my final bill :) Selling half my business now LOL
Kinyangesi Block...
Very nice , LOL

Who was your PH while your buddy was with Craig?

Ryan Swart…really good guy, hunter, etc.

Ryan Swart…really good guy, hunter, etc.
Talked to him at DSC - gentleman for sure with true passion.

Was that your Kudu that hit the magic number? Ryan posted one social media last month I believe.

I just got back to the states from an absolute amazing bow hunting safari in Zambia. For a long time, I’ve imagined what it would have been like hunting Africa in the early 1900’s. So, I decided to find a hunt that would bring me as close as possible to the early hunting adventures of africa. After a number of shows and research I landed on Dzombo Hunting Safaris in Northern Zambia in the Luangwa River Valley. I wanted a truly wild African hunt and that’s exactly what I received and more. This hunt I would be strictly Bowhunting.
IMG_8301.jpeg

The kids wait by the airstrip hoping for some candy and etc. Well, I came prepared with loads of candy. Next time, I’ll be packing loads of clothes and shoes for the kids.
IMG_7774.jpeg

After, we unloaded the plane and passed out candy we took off towards camp. During the drive we went through a couple of villages which was an eye opening experience. We also saw a few plains game and small group of elephants.
IMG_8017.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorrisCros

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm