Would you like a Cigar?

I really like the "Best Seller" as well.. just slightly longer, and just a tiny bit more ring gauge, which makes the blend just a tiny bit different.. (I find the best seller to be a little more creamy)...

All of the hemingways are great... but for whatever reason I gravitate toward the smaller sticks in that line.. they were a top 10 go-to smoke for me back when I was doing some serious collecting and smoking.. I used to go through at least a couple of boxes of short stories a year (back when I was consuming 300-400 cigars a year and maintaining a collection of +/- 2500)...

I do my best to maintain a healthy supply of cigars in my 2000 cigar humidor, but darned if I don’t smoke the lot down to a few hundred and then it cost me a fortune to build back the inventory. And it sure doesn’t help when you enablers keep posting great cigars and I keep buying! Wish I had @Para45’s Mom in the family

Thank you uncle Mort, I am lucky to have such a wonderful and special mom.

109 degrees today.....yuck!.....We dont see fall weather until December....lol

I haven't really smoked anything new & exciting lately. Just the usual suspects.

I did pick up this My Father Fonseca Edition MX to sample.
Similar in price to the Le Bijou.
It's an earthy and robust cigar, with a spicy finish that's not too over the top.

IMG_20240928_164402137.jpg

Reactions: MTA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awfeggdsfsfg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?