Would you like a Cigar?

It was an enjoyable evening with old friends. Pork tenderloin, ghost pepper green beans, petros and friendship.

About a five cigar evening featuring My Father.

IMG_3449.JPG

And yes! A good old Rocky Top butt whoopin’!

Smoking an AVO I've never had before, gift from someone on this forum (y)

IMG_3029.jpeg

“La Ribera” a nice smoke I picked up recently. Glad I bought a few. Nice draw and even cool burn.
IMG_3756.jpeg

Taking a short break from painting and hanging mounts. Smoking a Davidoff Geneve Winston Churchill cigar.

IMG_3124.jpeg

Taking a short break from painting and hanging mounts. Smoking a Davidoff Geneve Winston Churchill cigar.

Next time, you should try one of the maduros.

Gift from my mom for my retirement, Padron 1926 Serie, 90 Year, I love how she spoils me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_3160.jpeg

IMG_3159.jpeg

That was my first time ever smoking any of the Hemingways. Might be my new favorite

I really like the "Best Seller" as well.. just slightly longer, and just a tiny bit more ring gauge, which makes the blend just a tiny bit different.. (I find the best seller to be a little more creamy)...

All of the hemingways are great... but for whatever reason I gravitate toward the smaller sticks in that line.. they were a top 10 go-to smoke for me back when I was doing some serious collecting and smoking.. I used to go through at least a couple of boxes of short stories a year (back when I was consuming 300-400 cigars a year and maintaining a collection of +/- 2500)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CherieBatt

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia