Would you like a Cigar?

It was an enjoyable evening with old friends. Pork tenderloin, ghost pepper green beans, petros and friendship.

About a five cigar evening featuring My Father.

IMG_3449.JPG

And yes! A good old Rocky Top butt whoopin’!

Smoking an AVO I've never had before, gift from someone on this forum (y)

IMG_3029.jpeg

“La Ribera” a nice smoke I picked up recently. Glad I bought a few. Nice draw and even cool burn.
IMG_3756.jpeg

Taking a short break from painting and hanging mounts. Smoking a Davidoff Geneve Winston Churchill cigar.

IMG_3124.jpeg

Taking a short break from painting and hanging mounts. Smoking a Davidoff Geneve Winston Churchill cigar.

Next time, you should try one of the maduros.

Gift from my mom for my retirement, Padron 1926 Serie, 90 Year, I love how she spoils me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_3160.jpeg

IMG_3159.jpeg

That was my first time ever smoking any of the Hemingways. Might be my new favorite

I really like the "Best Seller" as well.. just slightly longer, and just a tiny bit more ring gauge, which makes the blend just a tiny bit different.. (I find the best seller to be a little more creamy)...

All of the hemingways are great... but for whatever reason I gravitate toward the smaller sticks in that line.. they were a top 10 go-to smoke for me back when I was doing some serious collecting and smoking.. I used to go through at least a couple of boxes of short stories a year (back when I was consuming 300-400 cigars a year and maintaining a collection of +/- 2500)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JillianCon

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.