What did you reload today?

I need to post a hunt report of my nilgai sometime. It's a hunt that I think more should look into...like free range aoudad...need to post that report also. Word of caution...understand the nilgai shot placement before you go. I have seen a lot of mistakes there and they do not fold up with bad placement.

I need to post a hunt report of my nilgai sometime. It's a hunt that I think more should look into...like free range aoudad...need to post that report also. Word of caution...understand the nilgai shot placement before you go. I have seen a lot of mistakes there and they do not fold up with bad placement.
Shoot me a PM if you know some good places to go for either Nilgai or Aoudad.

I loaded a couple hundred 357 magnum las week.
.44 Special, a WARM load only for Ruger Flattop Blackhawk, 9.5 gr Unique, 200 gr Hornady XTP. Accurate, and 90% weight retention in wet newspaper at 10 yards. Varmits do not approve. 10-12" of penetration.
.44 Special loads.jpg

40 rounds for my CZ 416 Rigby. 89 gr. H4350 with old Hornady 400gr. non bonded Interlocks.
Add 12 rds 470 for the K gun. I need to make more filler wads 88 gr Reloder 15.

500gr CEB solids for the 470

Helping a buddy’s son with loads for his 308. Loaded up a few 165gr Sierra Gamekings this morning for ladder and pressure testing.
Getting a box of 165gr TGK bullets next week to try in the 7x57.

Loaded up solids and Barnes for the 500NE and 375! Last few range sessions before I am back in Zim. Another 8 pounder of RL15 bites the dust!

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

Five 9.3x64 with 255 grain CEB Raptors for the chrono. Waiting on the tips to arrive COAL.

Hanging in the gun room most of the day today. Loaded some .308 win for an Alaskan black bear hunt I leave for this Friday. Finished loading ammo for whitetail this fall, including .300 BlackOut for my son and .300 Win Mag for my wife. Now onto a little more .375 H&H for practice ahead of Zim next summer.

RELOADs.jpg

preparation for 4 weeks in the northern bush, for moose, elk, deer and grouse.
9.3x375Ruger: NF 286 gr CUP, MJG 155gr and OK+170 gr ( same POI), 8x57 with 160 g TTSX, and the mighty K-hornet with 52 gr ELDM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VirgieBuch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.