What did you reload today?

I need to post a hunt report of my nilgai sometime. It's a hunt that I think more should look into...like free range aoudad...need to post that report also. Word of caution...understand the nilgai shot placement before you go. I have seen a lot of mistakes there and they do not fold up with bad placement.

I need to post a hunt report of my nilgai sometime. It's a hunt that I think more should look into...like free range aoudad...need to post that report also. Word of caution...understand the nilgai shot placement before you go. I have seen a lot of mistakes there and they do not fold up with bad placement.
Shoot me a PM if you know some good places to go for either Nilgai or Aoudad.

I loaded a couple hundred 357 magnum las week.
.44 Special, a WARM load only for Ruger Flattop Blackhawk, 9.5 gr Unique, 200 gr Hornady XTP. Accurate, and 90% weight retention in wet newspaper at 10 yards. Varmits do not approve. 10-12" of penetration.
.44 Special loads.jpg

40 rounds for my CZ 416 Rigby. 89 gr. H4350 with old Hornady 400gr. non bonded Interlocks.
Add 12 rds 470 for the K gun. I need to make more filler wads 88 gr Reloder 15.

500gr CEB solids for the 470

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HunterX

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!