What’s the latest on sticks?

Not sure what these are going for yet, but they do seem to tick most of the boxes for me.

After all the work I did to convince you to buy 4 stable sticks and you’re buying viper flex! You’ll like them. They are good sticks.

The Primos Trigger Sticks are hard to beat in actual hunting terrain with uneven ground. My PH had them and I used them on my one PG hunt. They’re fast to set up and adjustable to the terrain. I bought a set last year to use when pronghorn hunting.

View attachment 634586

Very interested in what the Pro to Go version goes for and if they are in stock. Based on the carbon fiber Journey, they won't be cheap.
They were in stock, and not cheap. :oops:

Lord help me if she really finds out how much I paid for these. :cautious:

Last edited:
A bit late to the party but I really like these, and took a number of African pg animals with them using a 375. Have shot within MOA out to 300 yds.

The Primos Trigger Sticks are hard to beat in actual hunting terrain with uneven ground. My PH had them and I used them on my one PG hunt. They’re fast to set up and adjustable to the terrain. I bought a set last year to use when pronghorn hunting.
I used these recently being guided by a club member. I like them. Not cheap and getting into the territory of some quad sticks for price but it seems they all have pros and cons.
They were in stock, and not cheap. :oops:

Lord help me if she really finds out how much I paid for these. :cautious:
sounds like the old saying “When I die don’t let my wife sell my guns for what I said I paid for them”

I used these recently being guided by a club member. I like them. Not cheap and getting into the territory of some quad sticks for price but it seems they all have pros and cons.

sounds like the old saying “When I die don’t let my wife sell my guns for what I said I paid for them”
Not cheap? Mine were NOS pre Covid priced Jim Shockey “signature model” with a carry bag from a LGS for $140us. They have a dozen sets or more. Most other sticks I’ve seen require a loan to buy them and the seasons could change before you can get them set up. I really wanted @Bob Nelson 35Whelen signature model but I guess those are only available in OZ? LOL

Not cheap? Mine were NOS pre Covid priced Jim Shockey “signature model” with a carry bag from a LGS for $140us. They have a dozen sets or more. Most other sticks I’ve seen require a loan to buy them and the seasons could change before you can get them set up. I really wanted @Bob Nelson 35Whelen signature model but I guess those are only available in OZ? LOL
Shh, keep that a secret. Maybe we can get some Bob Nelson merch made up and flog it on AH.
All things .25 & .35

The trigger stick Tripod long is $399 online. Bob will sign free for .243 owners.

I made what I think are some good videos for @BeeMaa with my 4 stable sticks. If most any established member would like to see I’d be glad to send. It takes a different style to be fast with quad sticks.
Hi 375Fox,

I would very much like to see your videos mentioned above.

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi 375Fox,

I would very much like to see your videos mentioned above. Android cell number is:

Thanks,
Joe
Might want to PM your info instead... Just sayin'

Crap! Thought that what I was doing. Not enough coffee.

Thanks!

Buy once, cry once (hopefully).

One Viper-Flex Pro to Go ordered.

I bought some of the entry level aluminium 4Stable sticks - I have seen these used a lot by PHs in Africa. I've been happy with them.

https://www.mansfieldhuntingandfish...h-essential-green?_pos=2&_sid=d67308307&_ss=r

For the Aussies here - Mansfield Hunting and Fishing were great to deal with - shipping was very fast and the price was spouse friendly.

I needed something that was more travel friendly than my red neck, home made set, using paint roller poles.

Note the patented old riggers glove forend cradle :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to get around to doing a nice leather wrap like the ASC ones one day.

IMG_7247.jpg

But they work.

fox sticks.jpg

Attachments

@BeeMaa

I'm shooting on Monday so asked for 3 day delivery. My set "should" arrive Friday afternoon.

I bought some of the entry level aluminium 4Stable sticks - I have seen these used a lot by PHs in Africa. I've been happy with them.

https://www.mansfieldhuntingandfish...h-essential-green?_pos=2&_sid=d67308307&_ss=r

For the Aussies here - Mansfield Hunting and Fishing were great to deal with - shipping was very fast and the price was spouse friendly.

I needed something that was more travel friendly than my red neck, home made set, using paint roller poles.

View attachment 634831

But they work.

View attachment 634834
If it works it works.
I would like to visit a few bigger stores like Mansfield, Cleaver and Elks. Probably Horsley Park and Magnum Sports.

View attachment 634831

But they work.

View attachment 634834
Are those the @Bob Nelson 35Whelen signature model sticks?

If it works it works.
I would like to visit a few bigger stores like Mansfield, Cleaver and Elks. Probably Horsley Park and Magnum Sports.
@CBH Australia
Been to all over them mate plus a lot of others. I give my wife my wallet before entering otherwise it's to dangerous.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvbfsgf365

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia