What’s the latest on sticks?

Not sure what these are going for yet, but they do seem to tick most of the boxes for me.

After all the work I did to convince you to buy 4 stable sticks and you’re buying viper flex! You’ll like them. They are good sticks.

The Primos Trigger Sticks are hard to beat in actual hunting terrain with uneven ground. My PH had them and I used them on my one PG hunt. They’re fast to set up and adjustable to the terrain. I bought a set last year to use when pronghorn hunting.

View attachment 634586

Very interested in what the Pro to Go version goes for and if they are in stock. Based on the carbon fiber Journey, they won't be cheap.
They were in stock, and not cheap. :oops:

Lord help me if she really finds out how much I paid for these. :cautious:

Last edited:
A bit late to the party but I really like these, and took a number of African pg animals with them using a 375. Have shot within MOA out to 300 yds.

The Primos Trigger Sticks are hard to beat in actual hunting terrain with uneven ground. My PH had them and I used them on my one PG hunt. They’re fast to set up and adjustable to the terrain. I bought a set last year to use when pronghorn hunting.
I used these recently being guided by a club member. I like them. Not cheap and getting into the territory of some quad sticks for price but it seems they all have pros and cons.
They were in stock, and not cheap. :oops:

Lord help me if she really finds out how much I paid for these. :cautious:
sounds like the old saying “When I die don’t let my wife sell my guns for what I said I paid for them”

I used these recently being guided by a club member. I like them. Not cheap and getting into the territory of some quad sticks for price but it seems they all have pros and cons.

sounds like the old saying “When I die don’t let my wife sell my guns for what I said I paid for them”
Not cheap? Mine were NOS pre Covid priced Jim Shockey “signature model” with a carry bag from a LGS for $140us. They have a dozen sets or more. Most other sticks I’ve seen require a loan to buy them and the seasons could change before you can get them set up. I really wanted @Bob Nelson 35Whelen signature model but I guess those are only available in OZ? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WendellPer

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles