Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Good Lord, where was this? That is brutal.
Ah my friend...don't tell me!
It's right here in Rome, we're living one hell of a Summer, today was 38/40, and the same will be for the next 8 or 10 days.
15 days ago was really brutal.
Spain and France are even hotter in these days.
A friend of mine who lives in Ireland, is telling me that today was 30 on Lough Derg : hard to believe for that green, cool place.
Europe is boiling...

111 in the shade today. Missing Africa and the cool temps this time of year.

111 in the shade today. Missing Africa and the cool temps this time of year.
Wow! It was ONLY 117F in Death Valley, Nevada today with 12% humidity. It would have been "cooler" there! LOL

Wow! It was ONLY 117F in Death Valley, Nevada today with 12% humidity. It would have been "cooler" there! LOL
97F, 20% humidity, 10mph breeze. Been high 90s for a week.

IMG-20220725-WA0004.jpg

It's not getting better here in Rome my friends...

Wow, brutal temps. Maybe head to Sicily for the week? The hottest place on earth is Death Valley, California and it’s supposed to be only 112F today. Stay cool!
Well, you know, 47 is in the car, at 2 pm, in the traffic of a big city...I guess the official temperature today is something around 40 - but we all live out there in the middle of cars, traffic and so...
So the "official" is always a lot less then the real one!

Kaiserslautern, Germany … the land that doesn’t believe in A/C, 38C & Sunny! Luv it …………

We are breaking records in Spain, some areas as high as 45 C, and this has been going on for the past three weeks.

A large number of wildfires are complicating the situation.

In coastal Alabama it’s a comfortable 75 but 90% humidity after 1/2 inch of rain. Out of the 25 days of July our farm has had 20 days of measurable rain and a total of about 12 inches.

We are breaking records in Spain, some areas as high as 45 C, and this has been going on for the past three weeks.

A large number of wildfires are complicating the situation.
Since we are quite neihbors (I'm Italian) let me say that I totally understand you - we're in the same boat...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuldaCash

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg