Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Monsoon moisture finally here boys! Bet we got 2+ inches of rain in the last hour! Streets flooded. Better than Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen pissing on a flat rock after drinking a quart of Bundy!

Well, a disappointing update for the Bluegrass: we have a Red Flag warning due to dry windy conditions. Doubly bad when you consider all the bourbon distilleries in the region.

1665778281389.png

Sunny and mild temps but DRY!

Warmed up to 37 this afternoon according to the weather app on my phone. Although I took a pickup to get the mail and it said 32. The snow did mealt;) And @Just Gina did not freeze to death...

Screenshot_20221014-165917_Gallery.jpg

84F, severe clear and low, low humidity. October is the nicest month of the year, weather-wise, in Louisiana.

I think that I have seen my last 70 degree day until next March or April. Long term forcast highs are only in the mid 60's with lows in the 20's. But that's better than what we'll have in December and January when we'll sit below freezing for the highs.

I've got a couple more hours of yard work and then I'll button the house down for winter. But the plow blade doesn't go onto my 4 wheeler until December unless we get a good storm before then.

Temp here is seasonal but a few wildfires have made breathing the air a choking proposition for nearly a month. Hopefully some rain will be in the future and clear it out.
38-40F at night and about 80F during the days. Dry and sunny.

Warmed up to 37 this afternoon according to the weather app on my phone. Although I took a pickup to get the mail and it said 32. The snow did mealt;) And @Just Gina did not freeze to death...

View attachment 494413
Yet…
I did not freeze to death yet. We are preparing for our 8 months of winter! :E Crying:

Sunny 91 & stricken in NTX. That should hopefully change tonight. Calling for cooler temperature & rain ️ tomorrow.

I left SW Alabama on Thursday the 13th and it was 90 degrees, drove to the Florida Keys and enjoyed a day on the Atlantic with my daughter and her fiancé and my son in-law. They were married on Monday night the 17th and we drove home on Tuesday the 18th and it was 36 freakin degrees. Frost on the windshield this morning. My daughter with a nice yellowtail snapper.

F9216903-8A7E-4A5F-8B0F-1557EB77DF54.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay A Huminsky

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg