Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Thursday only supposed to be 3F with a low of -17F. Our rutted-out bucks are in trouble.:cautious:
Same temps forecasted here. Since I have to work out in it come Thursday night, I'll feel like a rutted out buck! LOL

I wouldn't have left the house? LOL
Work doesn’t care about the weather! However I did spend Saturday and Sunday in my basement watching football all day!

Do I need to bring my shovel?
That was a lifetime ago. You could bring it this Thursday? Not much snow forecasted to shovel, but highs about 1 or 2F and windchill in the -20-30s. Best time to grill! LOL

Got curious and looked up Tok Alaska today. A mere -52 F. Anchorage isn't perfect, but I can still function at -5 today.

Last edited by a moderator:
54 today and sunny, really nice but low of 13 Thursday night. Will be some pipes busting on the 3rd coast.

Not sure if this is the right thread but, how well do electric vehicles operate in those low temperatures?

-13 degrees and 30"+ plus snow. Winter is still early with fantastic skiing.

"Winter last long time this high up, can't cheat the mountain pilgrim"
Bearclaw Chris

Had snow the last two nights, low today was about 14F. Same tomorrow morning, more snow possible on Friday, then back to rain for Christmas Day.
IMG_3211.JPG

'Just back from the annual Dr. visit: Still 90.6F. Thx for asking! 10F out at night.

It‘s currently -30C ambient and -42 with wind chill at our farm in Alberta. At least it’s warmed up from this am. Not fun for us or the livestock.

NTX is headed for 7 degrees with wind chill -20……. Our grid & population is not geared up for it. We shall see…..not supposed stay too cold for long. Fingers crossed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DemiClimps

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg