Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

21 F or -6 C in Anchorage Alaska. And according to my unofficial deck table snow gauge we',ve had 26 1/2 inches of snow since last Tuesday.
20221214_102045.jpg

21 F or -6 C in Anchorage Alaska. And according to my unofficial deck table snow gauge we',ve had 26 1/2 inches of snow since last Tuesday. View attachment 505590
+11F at 0700 this morning, now 37F at 1155. Clear and sunny but chance of tomorrow.

I had to let my pickup warmup this morning so I could use the defroster to clear the windshield……haven’t owned an ice scraper in 20 plus years.

I had to let my pickup warmup this morning so I could use the defroster to clear the windshield……haven’t owned an ice scraper in 20 plus years.
I'm OK with my winters. I grew up in Tucson. Zero interest in those summers anymore. And we have a lot less people.

Last edited:
I'm OK with my winters. I grew up in Tucson. Zero interest in those summers.

Trust me, when I can move back to Idaho, I will.

It was 3F here this morning when I was getting fuel for my vehicle. I was wearing Nomex long johns which I bought from a retired military guy at a garage sale several years ago. He assured me they would be warm. They are! More cold tonight with minus 0F wind chill. Yahoo!

Highs of 40ish and lows of 25-30 all week. Glad I live in a tolerable climate. Arizona is a furnace and Canada was the freezer. Kentucky is just right (save for the Tornadoes, and floods, and ice storms, and 4 seasons in 4 hours…)

9 degrees F and headed down
Screenshot_20221216-181404_The%20Weather%20Channel.jpg

24 Fahrenheit with 1.5-2’ of snow here in wretched Minnesnowda. More snow expected. :mad:
More snow on the way with highs in the negatives this coming week.

- 13 C here..30cm of snow last night..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranziskaT

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!