Wanted Horse Excursion and a Warthog Hunt

Pirkan

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
My dad enjoyed Africa more than expected during our safari in South Africa recently so now he wants to see more. He would like to see the nature in Namibia and the Victoria falls but the planning is still in its earlier stages so I´m very much open to suggestions about what to see in Namibia etc. My sister will be joining and she finds hunting to be totally uninteresting but she does like horse riding so we have agreed that I can do a short hunt if she can do a horse excursion to look at animals/nature in the meantime. If there is some hunting outfitter that has horses and could arrange both it would be perfect or if some outfitter happens to be close to some horse excursion operator that is reputable. The hunt would just be for the duration of the horse excursion and we´d like to stay just a night or 2. I´d need to borrow a rifle and am mainly interested in a nice trophy warthog. Whether or not this takes place in Namibia or Zimbabwe is not important to us and the general feel of the company/companies is way more important. We have not decided on dates and such yet so I am not looking to book anything just yet but it will most likely take place some time between june and august 2025 or 2026.

Call Khomas Highland Safari. Phillip is a sponsor of this site. He has horse riding, game drives, and excellent hunting. Good luck.
That sounds perfect, I'll have to give them a look. Thank you very much for your reply.

As above contact philip at khomas highland hunting my wife would to go riding while i went hunting. They also have some nice warthog
IMG-20220608-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
As above contact philip at khomas highland hunting my wife would to go riding while i went hunting. They also have some nice warthogView attachment 617829
That seems excactly like what I want to do. I´ll definetely contact them when we have decided on dates etc. Really impressive warthog as well, I´d be ecstatic if I got one like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelliJusti

Latest profile posts

We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here