Wanted 375 H&H Rifle

That is a really good deal. But not to be outdone as an enabler...why not a 300WM/375H&H combo with a Pelican case!
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/904268960
LOL!!!! And to boot it’s got the scope I’ve settled on as well!

If someone wants to lend me 3k and we can use this Blaser like a timeshare property together….LOL

That really good deal on that Blaser, I think I found out why! Says it’s a R93 in the description LOL!
D2E27190-999C-4B83-A362-22F9FE7CFF93.png

Beautiful rifle, congratulations.

Justin, it sounds like you purchased the rifle Hunting Gold posted the photos of. That my friend is one beautiful rifle!! What kind of scope are you looking at? More important what and when are you expecting to hunt with it?

Justin, it sounds like you purchased the rifle Hunting Gold posted the photos of. That my friend is one beautiful rifle!! What kind of scope are you looking at? More important what and when are you expecting to hunt with it?
CEA6AFFD-E812-4B4E-869B-225A4BAAA179.jpeg

Was just lucky enough to grab this out of production scope from @SAFARIKIDD! Figured a one of a kind rifle needed a rare scope that work just perfect for the Buffalo it’s going after with me!

I’ll be taking the rifle to Africa with me for a Buffalo and whatever PG Africa offers, but still in the planning stage for the trip. But not too worry as next month I’m taking my best friend hunting, in celebration of his son being born, with an outfitter down here in Florida and we will both be shooting this beauty! Will be posting an overly lengthy report here of the hunting trip next month on here!

That's gonna be a great rig. Congratulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuneY37727

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.