Wanted 375 H&H Rifle

That is a really good deal. But not to be outdone as an enabler...why not a 300WM/375H&H combo with a Pelican case!
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/904268960
LOL!!!! And to boot it’s got the scope I’ve settled on as well!

If someone wants to lend me 3k and we can use this Blaser like a timeshare property together….LOL
 
That really good deal on that Blaser, I think I found out why! Says it’s a R93 in the description LOL!
D2E27190-999C-4B83-A362-22F9FE7CFF93.png
 
Beautiful rifle, congratulations.
 
Justin, it sounds like you purchased the rifle Hunting Gold posted the photos of. That my friend is one beautiful rifle!! What kind of scope are you looking at? More important what and when are you expecting to hunt with it?
 
Justin, it sounds like you purchased the rifle Hunting Gold posted the photos of. That my friend is one beautiful rifle!! What kind of scope are you looking at? More important what and when are you expecting to hunt with it?
CEA6AFFD-E812-4B4E-869B-225A4BAAA179.jpeg

Was just lucky enough to grab this out of production scope from @SAFARIKIDD! Figured a one of a kind rifle needed a rare scope that work just perfect for the Buffalo it’s going after with me!

I’ll be taking the rifle to Africa with me for a Buffalo and whatever PG Africa offers, but still in the planning stage for the trip. But not too worry as next month I’m taking my best friend hunting, in celebration of his son being born, with an outfitter down here in Florida and we will both be shooting this beauty! Will be posting an overly lengthy report here of the hunting trip next month on here!
 
That's gonna be a great rig. Congratulations.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,094
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top