VX-6HD or Polar T96?

CP392

Reaction score
1000002678.jpg

I have a Christensen Arms Traverse chambered in 375 H&H that needs some glass. I'm trying to decide between these two scopes and hoping to get some input from those more experienced with higher end optics.

I have no way of seeing the S&B before purchase and have no previous experience with that brand. Leupold is the standard for many with a quality reputation all around. That being said, I'm leaning towards the S&B because it is something a little different as well as something new to me.

Any thoughts on these or possibly a different recommendation all together?

S&B will have the best glass. Very little is better than it. I wish that was the price for their 4X16, I would have that on several different hunting rifles.

The hight of the rings is the biggest thing you need to consider between the scope. S&B wins in everything else, IMHO

VX6 1-6 is also a great option for the 375. I'm addicted to the CDS in all my rifles.

I love leupold..

but if a similar S&B is available near the same price point with something closer to a 40mm objective bell... I'd be all over that..

S&B is as good or better than any other glass on the planet.. super rugged.. super clear.. super reliable.. etc..etc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErickaVang

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!