Tell me about your Shadow

partriges?
Doves @ 100f is a ritual for us Texans on Septembers opening day. She is trained for ducks on blind retrieves, pointing quail, pheasant, and running down rabbits(sometimes). My least favorite talent she has is hunting lizards…

Doves @ 100f is a ritual for us Texans on Septembers opening day. She is trained for ducks on blind retrieves, pointing quail, pheasant, and running down rabbits(sometimes). My least favorite talent she has is hunting lizards…

She thinks hunting lizards keeps her fit and Sharpe for the hunting seasons.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RLL
I was told by an Internet friend, Eric, from Corpus Christi. Alas, he is now deceased. We even managed to meet with him. He and his brothers and sons bought a hectare of land specifically for this hunt. He boasted about the results - three pigeons for six over the weekend.
About lizards - maybe you just don't know how to cook them? (this is your dog's presumed opinion).

Reactions: RLL
My clover girl.. Her velcro attachment started very early haha she would crawl up behind my neck while driving…
Great duck dog
IMG_2113.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg
View attachment IMG_6250.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brandon1078

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg