Tell me about your Shadow

partriges?
Doves @ 100f is a ritual for us Texans on Septembers opening day. She is trained for ducks on blind retrieves, pointing quail, pheasant, and running down rabbits(sometimes). My least favorite talent she has is hunting lizards…
 
Doves @ 100f is a ritual for us Texans on Septembers opening day. She is trained for ducks on blind retrieves, pointing quail, pheasant, and running down rabbits(sometimes). My least favorite talent she has is hunting lizards…

She thinks hunting lizards keeps her fit and Sharpe for the hunting seasons.:ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RLL
Doves @ 100f is a ritual for us Texans on Septembers opening day. She is trained for ducks on blind retrieves, pointing quail, pheasant, and running down rabbits(sometimes). My least favorite talent she has is hunting lizards…
I was told by an Internet friend, Eric, from Corpus Christi. Alas, he is now deceased. We even managed to meet with him. He and his brothers and sons bought a hectare of land specifically for this hunt. He boasted about the results - three pigeons for six over the weekend.
About lizards - maybe you just don't know how to cook them? (this is your dog's presumed opinion).
 
  • Like
Reactions: RLL
My clover girl.. Her velcro attachment started very early haha she would crawl up behind my neck while driving…
Great duck dog
IMG_2113.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg
View attachment IMG_6250.jpeg
 
This must be an international GSP trait - Remi crawled into exactly the same location when I took her in the car by myself. Also when she was about a year old.
It’s funny how similar GSP’s are!! They are handfuls but hard to beat their sweet personalities
 
I recently lost my shadow after 11 good years.
Yeah, the family dog that chose me. When I worked in the bush she was away with me every chance she could.
In the front.jpg
 
purdey.png


^ Not my particular shadow - but a cool pic I snipped from Purdey social media
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,077
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top