SOUTH AFRICA: TwoTracks-KMG Hunting Safaris AH Members Group Hunt 2022

Outstanding!!!! Thank you for taking us along and sharing the great pictures. Beautiful animals taken. That area of SA is beautiful. Well done!

Congratulations! Thanks for a great report

Congrats on a great hunt. The next question is when are you going back?

Congrats on a great hunt and very good trophies.

Thanks for sharing !

well written, and wonderful trophies , congratulations .

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I've really enjoyed the forum. Hopefully this report has entertained some folks and may motivate others to book with KMG or take that first hunt.
Great report and Congratulations!

We landed in Jburg last evening (13th) for my second hunt with Marius and checked into the City Lodge hotel at the airport.

Relaxing at the City Lodge today to get recovered from jet lag and start to adjust to time change.

We fly to East London on the 15th

Prime target is Cape Buffalo

Secondly targets are Black WB, Warthog, Impala and Fallow Deer. If we see a Bushbuck by chance I will be sorely tempted to take it as I think they are the prettiest Antelope

Cant wait to get there and check the zero on my Win 70 Classic Safari .375 H&H and get started hunting

Great report and Congratulations!

We landed in Jburg last evening (13th) for my second hunt with Marius and checked into the City Lodge hotel at the airport.

Relaxing at the City Lodge today to get recovered from jet lag and start to adjust to time change.

We fly to East London on the 15th

Prime target is Cape Buffalo

Secondly targets are Black WB, Warthog, Impala and Fallow Deer. If we see a Bushbuck by chance I will be sorely tempted to take it as I think they are the prettiest Antelope

Cant wait to get there and check the zero on my Win 70 Classic Safari .375 H&H and get started hunting
Oh excellent. I’m looking forward to hearing how your hunt goes. Good luck.

Really enjoyed that but when a hunt report starts with a pic of Flex you know it’s gonna be good! All your animals were fantastic. I hunted with Marius in 2018 and if luck is on my side I will again. So your report brought back great memories.

Really enjoyed that but when a hunt report starts with a pic of Flex you know it’s gonna be good! All your animals were fantastic. I hunted with Marius in 2018 and if luck is on my side I will again. So your report brought back great memories.
Yes sir, I remember the posts and animals from your hunt. A bunch of us have had great hunts with KMG.

Great trip. Another fabulous KMG report.

Thank you for taking the time to write a report my friend. Much appreciated. Congratulations once again on some phenomenal animals. Hope to see you in Dallas again!

Take Care,
Marius

Great report for a very successful hunt!
Nick have the Alan Jackson music going in the truck?

Thanks Pheroze. Out of respect for you and your son, we cut a strand of barbed wire one afternoon. Pretty much for payback. It needed cutting.
Outstanding trophies and report! Congratulations!

Thank you for taking the time to write a report my friend. Much appreciated. Congratulations once again on some phenomenal animals. Hope to see you in Dallas again!

Take Care,
Marius
Thank you again for such a wonderful trip. I really enjoyed myself and am ecstatic with the animals. This year, if @CAustin and I work (loiter and drive off potential clients) your both again, we will require churros or nachos for payment. Probably better to just shoo us out of there though.

Great report for a very successful hunt!
Nick have the Alan Jackson music going in the truck?
Thank you John. I am very grateful for you taking the time to talk to me about your hunt. It was nice to hear about your experiences and that conversation made me very comfortable to book with KMG.

Funny you bring up Alan Jackson. Old Alan fell out of graces with us and had to be put into time out after day-3. We had glassed up a really nice bushbuck and were making a stalk to get a clear shot. When we were about 100 yards away, Nick’s phone starts playing “Gone Country”! Well, it took him about 10 seconds to get it silenced. The bushbuck wasn’t a fan, and we never saw him again. It was both frustrating and funny. But it was probably a blessing because I love the actual bushbuck that I shot and how that hunt unfolded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulienneYe

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg