Last Minute Hunt Cancellation In The Famous Selous Game Reserve - 14 Day Leopard & 2X Cape Buffalo Safari (1x1)

Charter from WHERE? SA OR TZ or other?

A GOOD DEAL.

Please check your PMs
Dear Nevada Mike

Thank you for your enquiry. The charter is from Dar Es Salaam to the hunting area.
PM responded.
Should you have more questions please send them to magdel@gametrackersafrica.com.

Thank you

Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

Trophy fees on DG included...charter included....very good price. Also gets you into some gazelle territories as a plus.
Dear Green Chile

Unfortunately, we don't have gazelles in the Selous, but you can always add on a couple of days to hunt those species in Masailand.
Thank you.
Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

How is this still available?
Dear Dillon

Hope all is well. The hunt advertised came available due to a client postponing his safari to 2025.
Thank you

Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

You will never see as good of a deal like this for leopard and Buff in Tanzania, EVER!

What a great offer! That buff in the foto would make an awesome shoulder mount. Thanks for posting.....FWB

I had to turn this offer down - not because of anything related to the safari operator. A great offer - half the price of a similar hunt anywhere in TZ.

This hunt is 14 days and with a 21 Day Premium license - which includes all available TZ species - many of which are available in the Selous. With the charter included (probably worth at least $5K) you will not find a better hunt with a reputable outfitter in a premium hunting area.

Excellent hunt, great price!

Wow we just got back after being gone to Zimbabwe and South Africa for 4 weeks. I cannot believe this is still available!

I was looking over the Trophy Fee list and now I want a Zorilla! :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okwin

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?