SOUTH AFRICA: MOZAMBIQUE: Off To Southern Africa With KMG & TMS & PPS

The last time someone started a sentence with "honest, that's it . . . " it really wasn't!

I'm hoping you still have one or two hidden away somewhere . . .:A Big Hello:

Damn, I forgot about the Leopard story! It'll have to wait a while though.

What a time you had. Makes me wish I was tagging along on the hunt with you..... In a way we all did with the fine tale that you have written for us. I greatly appreciate it. That Oribi is a fine animal to end a hunt on. He is a real stud and they did a great job of getting you a first class trophy. Well done all around. Bruce

Thanks Bruce.

Sure making me think about dragging some people along on an AH Group hunt. :A Bulb:

You definitely should post a photo of your oribi in the oribi thread. It truly is a special animal.(y)

You definitely should post a photo of your oribi in the oribi thread. It truly is a special animal.(y)

I'm sure Jerome will move one over soon enough. :)

:whistle:

Nice oribi and caracal. Got to love watching those hounds work the scent. Thanks again for sharing.

R.

Nice oribi and caracal. Got to love watching those hounds work the scent. Thanks again for sharing.

R.

Thanks.

It is a great experience to listen to hounds working the scent. It was a lot of fun listening to them sounding off on the Jackals and the Caracal.

Can tell who runs the place.:ROFLMAO:

I'll let you know who really has the big buttons...

the-man-behind-the-curtain-googles-google-code-name-revealed.jpg

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 107
Damn, I forgot about the Leopard story! It'll have to wait a while though.
Thanks for waiting Wayne, I'll be home soon...I just hope that I can tell the Leopard story a fraction as well as you've been telling your stories.

Excellent Caracal and Oribi trophies and stories!!!

Thanks for waiting Wayne, I'll be home soon...I just hope that I can tell the Leopard story a fraction as well as you've been telling your stories.

Excellent Caracal and Oribi trophies and stories!!!

Thanks. I look forward to your tale.
Safe travels home.

Fantastic Oribi Wayne! What an adventure! Thrilled for you friend.

Fantastic trophies!!!!

Great Oribi and Caracal! Thanks for your great write-up and sharing your stories with your AH family.

Great Oribi and Caracal! Thanks for your great write-up and sharing your stories with your AH family.

Most welcome and glad you enjoyed the tales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaGasto

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]