SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Limcroma Safaris?

Brickburn, That's what I meant when I said "they can accommodate a huge variety of hunting desires". lol
Actually this is a photo I sent to friends and I put the whitetail antlers in there to better represent the sizes of the African horns.
But a good catch.
Charlie
image.jpeg

We just got back from our first hunt with limcroma about a month ago. Great experience for the whole family, I highly recommend them.

Also, Dan @firehuntfish is a great guy a and a wealth of knowledge. He can a answer any question you might have.

We just got back from our first hunt with limcroma about a month ago. Great experience for the whole family, I highly recommend them.

Also, Dan @firehuntfish is a great guy a and a wealth of knowledge. He can a answer any question you might have.

This x2....! It was absolutely our best hunting vacation to date. I can't say enough positive things about our safari with them.

Lots of donations to local SCI chapters.

I have read one local report that was superlative. First time bow hunter that enjoyed himself and wants to return.

Hannes family has local connections.

This is absolutely true...Limcroma Safaris has always and will continue to be a proud supporter of SCI, DSC, and many other organizations that support conservation and defend hunters' rights. Hannes' hunts are always 100% return donations, and he donates as many hunts as possible to different local chapter affiliates as well as the Big 5 hunt offered in the live auction of the SCI convention show.

No shortage of superlative hunting reports on Limcroma since this originally posted in 2012.

I read Dr. El's bio and although he seems to be an impressive guy, he has no connection to Hannes Els other than a shared last name. Hannes is no relation to Ernie Els the famous South African golfer either.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckenzieSh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.