SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Limcroma Safaris?

Brickburn, That's what I meant when I said "they can accommodate a huge variety of hunting desires". lol
Actually this is a photo I sent to friends and I put the whitetail antlers in there to better represent the sizes of the African horns.
But a good catch.
Charlie
image.jpeg

We just got back from our first hunt with limcroma about a month ago. Great experience for the whole family, I highly recommend them.

Also, Dan @firehuntfish is a great guy a and a wealth of knowledge. He can a answer any question you might have.

We just got back from our first hunt with limcroma about a month ago. Great experience for the whole family, I highly recommend them.

Also, Dan @firehuntfish is a great guy a and a wealth of knowledge. He can a answer any question you might have.

This x2....! It was absolutely our best hunting vacation to date. I can't say enough positive things about our safari with them.

Lots of donations to local SCI chapters.

I have read one local report that was superlative. First time bow hunter that enjoyed himself and wants to return.

Hannes family has local connections.

This is absolutely true...Limcroma Safaris has always and will continue to be a proud supporter of SCI, DSC, and many other organizations that support conservation and defend hunters' rights. Hannes' hunts are always 100% return donations, and he donates as many hunts as possible to different local chapter affiliates as well as the Big 5 hunt offered in the live auction of the SCI convention show.

No shortage of superlative hunting reports on Limcroma since this originally posted in 2012.

I read Dr. El's bio and although he seems to be an impressive guy, he has no connection to Hannes Els other than a shared last name. Hannes is no relation to Ernie Els the famous South African golfer either.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HattieEhrl

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex