SOUTH AFRICA: Family Hunt In The Kalahari With JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Great report! You and your family had an awesome safari!

Great report @Inline6, congrats to the whole family!

Thanks gents!

It was a great experience all the way around. We will definitely have memories that will last a lifetime.

A good friend of mine asked me what was the most memorable hunt. While they were all special. He was surprised by my answer. He said "tell me it was the lion". My response was "no". "It was my 11 year old son shooting a freaking giraffe in the shoulder with a 6.5CM and watching it hit the ground in 45 seconds with one shot". G and I spent a lot of time in the backyard shooting. He did great (everyone did), it is very rewarding when you see hard work payoff.

Outstanding and the family aspect made it even sweeter. Well done. 6.5 cm giraffe. Who woulda thunk?

Congrats on a great time with your family on safari. Those are some awesome animals to remember it by. Thanks for taking the time to share the story and pictures with us.

Great family safari report. The memories made on that hunt will be remembered forever.

Great writeup. It’s so fun to hunt with family.

Great lion! Really like the detail of the story

Great report! Riding around in the cruiser with my whole family was one of the best parts of my first safari.

Great hunt, congrats !

Congratulations on your lion and your family safari. I shot a lioness in the Kalahari, and it was an amazing experience too. Thank you for taking us along and sharing your experience. (y) (y)

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosariaMcD

Latest profile posts

Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg