SOUTH AFRICA: Family Hunt In The Kalahari With JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Great report! You and your family had an awesome safari!

Great report @Inline6, congrats to the whole family!

Thanks gents!

It was a great experience all the way around. We will definitely have memories that will last a lifetime.

A good friend of mine asked me what was the most memorable hunt. While they were all special. He was surprised by my answer. He said "tell me it was the lion". My response was "no". "It was my 11 year old son shooting a freaking giraffe in the shoulder with a 6.5CM and watching it hit the ground in 45 seconds with one shot". G and I spent a lot of time in the backyard shooting. He did great (everyone did), it is very rewarding when you see hard work payoff.

Outstanding and the family aspect made it even sweeter. Well done. 6.5 cm giraffe. Who woulda thunk?

Congrats on a great time with your family on safari. Those are some awesome animals to remember it by. Thanks for taking the time to share the story and pictures with us.

Great family safari report. The memories made on that hunt will be remembered forever.

Great writeup. It’s so fun to hunt with family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyHud

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?