Site Slowing Down?

@Skinnersblade , because you mentioned a vegan....

1692900828523.png

Is the site way slow for others? It has been taking a very long time to load pages on a computer and next to impossible on a phone.
@JimP
I'm having the same problem. I thought it was my phone or internet provider. So we're in the same boat.
Bob

I tried putting tin foil on my head, but no difference? WTF! LOL
@CoElkHunter
Might be that 338 and 243 you own interferening with your reception. Try holding one in each hand while standing on one leg and howling at the new moon mate. Might just work.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Un-useable slow, at least all day today. The problem is the server. No doubt running lots of other websites and out of resources- either memory, processor, or hard drive space. My bet is memory. It only gets better when it is either rebooted or the other websites quiet down.

Had been periodically troublesome for a month or two but might as well be dial-up the last couple of weeks. I am confident @BRICKBURN is monitoring this thread.

1692924256694.png

I am sure @BRICKBURN has already noticed this but I will throw it out there. There seems to be about 10,000 guest connecting at any given time. Sad attempt at A DDOS? only the site administrators would know, but 10,000 computers sending malformed packets at a server will bog it down pretty good. Just a thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesgam

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.