Site Slowing Down?

Try chewing the tinfoil instead, it'll power you right up.

Do you think it would help to sacrifice a greenpeace person?
And yes, it's slow.
Or a vegan , scratch that AND a vegan
 
@Skinnersblade , because you mentioned a vegan....

1692900828523.png
 
Is the site way slow for others? It has been taking a very long time to load pages on a computer and next to impossible on a phone.
@JimP
I'm having the same problem. I thought it was my phone or internet provider. So we're in the same boat.
Bob
 
I tried putting tin foil on my head, but no difference? WTF! LOL
@CoElkHunter
Might be that 338 and 243 you own interferening with your reception. Try holding one in each hand while standing on one leg and howling at the new moon mate. Might just work.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
 
Un-useable slow, at least all day today. The problem is the server. No doubt running lots of other websites and out of resources- either memory, processor, or hard drive space. My bet is memory. It only gets better when it is either rebooted or the other websites quiet down.
 
Had been periodically troublesome for a month or two but might as well be dial-up the last couple of weeks. I am confident @BRICKBURN is monitoring this thread.
 
1692924256694.png

I am sure @BRICKBURN has already noticed this but I will throw it out there. There seems to be about 10,000 guest connecting at any given time. Sad attempt at A DDOS? only the site administrators would know, but 10,000 computers sending malformed packets at a server will bog it down pretty good. Just a thought.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,029
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top