Site Slowing Down?

I like to make sure that our advertising dollars are well spent. After reading the different comments considering the slowness of this site I see that I have something to be concerned about.

Lon

Although it is getting better, since it is media items that slows it down would it not be an idea to limit the number of media posts, ie pictures? I sometimes see dozens in a row from outfitters usually, with an obvious commercial intent. No discussion, no participation in conversations, just screeds of pictures. Not my favourite.

Its the outfitters that pay for this site to exist is it not?
We pay a lot of money ro be able to post offers etc. Pics are the best marketing
Obviously way better than listing the animals we have see or hunted or as a means to share an experience or a special event that happened

I think putting rules on the size of pics would be a better avenue to follow

Regards

Much better this evening on my phone using a public Wi-Fi

Its the outfitters that pay for this site to exist is it not?
We pay a lot of money ro be able to post offers etc. Pics are the best marketing
Obviously way better than listing the animals we have see or hunted or as a means to share an experience or a special event that happened

I think putting rules on the size of pics would be a better avenue to follow

Regards
I am not a marketing expert, but I do a lot of it on all the forums and measure the results. By FAR the most effective is a single interesting picture with a brief story about it. For example - ‘look at this magnificent 44” sable our client got last week guys, was on the stalk on our Limpopo property for 6 hours to get him”.
The another. I will say hands down I will be far more interested to see that, probably interact on it. I will remember it and will appreciate the effort you went to far more than a reel of mere photos.

I think size limit on pictures might work well, I see sometimes pictures so big I have to scroll to the side to see what I am missing

Mike is now voted into the position of tech support guru. LOL

He’s the first one that comes to mind… oh wait, that was a different role I was thinking of… but it does involve… well forget it, that was the whiskey and women role…

yea but it on my computer not phone, don't know how to look this site up on my phone haha

Now, given that pearl, can you please write an instructional memo for those like minded members on how to resize their photos before they post them. Just kidding.

Now, given that pearl, can you please write an instructional memo for those like minded members on how to resize their photos before they post them. Just kidding.
I found a real easy way to do this.

Create a account on Imager and then upload the photos there first. On the upload select to resize them and select Message Boards.

Then use their link to post the photos here

Speed much better than last week.

I found a real easy way to do this.

Create a account on Imager and then upload the photos there first. On the upload select to resize them and select Message Boards.

Then use their link to post the photos here
@JimP I got all that up to create an account. After that you lost me.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubrin023

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?