Saw this on a FB page today

A Black Mans head in a trophy room!
I think it is specifically B. Obama's head, but as I mentioned already, very very poor taste

Maybe they were on the team that took him down or lost someone overseas I have my medals from my deployments to afghan hung up is that wrong
If you have received medals for your service, my Ernest congratulations on your recognition by your country. Display them with pride.

Specifically Obama I’m pretty sure. Please don’t make it a racism issue

. I can understand someone despising a politician. I see plenty of evidence of that daily. Obama , never entered my mind. The other option certainly did.

Gentlemen,

Isn't that Osama Bin Ladin with the bullet hole in the forehead and Deceased printed underneath ?

That individual was evil and doesn't deserve recognition next to a stuffed common rat.

What am I missing here? I see a pic of Osama Bin Laden with a hole through his head. Next to it is what looks like a guy in a ghillie suit shooting a rifle. ??
I’ll admit I’m not the most perceptive guy in the room.

Gentlemen,

Isn't that Osama Bin Ladin with the bullet hole in the forehead and Deceased printed underneath ?

That individual was evil and doesn't deserve recognition next to a stuffed common rat.
Have a look at the upper left corner, staked on one of the tusks of the Hippo.

Okay, I see it now...
As my 7th grade English teacher described my writing assignment about dead woodchucks,
"Crude, and in poor taste".

I think that the Obama mask is one of those presidential Halloween mask, it is in poor taste but the Bin laden poster is fine, until the Obama mask was pointed out the only thing I didn’t like was the hat on the grizzly bear.lol

Okay, I see it now...
As my 7th grade English teacher described my writing assignment about dead woodchucks,
"Crude, and in poor taste".
Frankly matches the rest of the room - though poor taste implies some level of taste at all. This place looks like a redneck rummage sale - and I was born in the deep South - scion of a long line of rednecks on my father's side.

See it now. Juvenile and poor taste. Unfortunately, that appears to be the norm in today's crazy world.

Safe travels

oh my ive seen waaaayyyy worse in garages here that serve the public.
the ambiance in that wonderful trophy room would be improved with my bald head perched upon one of the barstools, or couch perhaps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fynixio

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]