Reintroduce Grizzlies!

colorado

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Especially in Colorado. I miss them having moved from Montana many years ago. Waiting for my T-shirt to come in.

pzr9Dhc.png

Don't give them any more ideas.

But it would be nice to have something to deal with the granola heads

And don’t forget the bison. Colorado was once home to hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of bison on the plains. They should reintroduce thousands of them in the National Forests here. One could hunt wapiti and bison during the same seasons. Of course you would need more horses or a bigger game cart for bison. I’ll bet a buffalo hind quarter would be a real bitch hauling out on a freighter pack. LOL

And don’t forget the bison. Colorado was once home to hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of bison on the plains. They should reintroduce thousands of them in the National Forests here. One could hunt wapiti and bison during the same seasons. Of course you would need more horses or a bigger game cart for bison. I’ll bet a buffalo hind quarter would be a real bitch hauling out on a freighter pack. LOL

I like it ! Less people more bears, more game animals :)

Its been said before, but a campaign to reintroduce grizzlies to peri-urban California would put the greenies in a total spin out. So order your Tee shirt but have the design altered to include the California state flag :P Devil:

Its been said before, but a campaign to reintroduce grizzlies to peri-urban California would put the greenies in a total spin out. So order your Tee shirt but have the design altered to include the California state flag :P Devil:
More mountain lions might be great idea also. Might cut the numbers of tree huggers.
Just a thought, I could be wrong...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsabelI30

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]