Purchases On AH References

I purchased a rifle from TOBY458. The transaction was smooth with great communication.
The rifle was shipped quickly and arrive in great condition.
I would be happy to deal with him again.
@Bush Buck I appreciate the quick payment and smooth transaction on your end as well!

I just did a deal with @Txbay selling him a couple rifles and all went well. Took us a while to complete the transaction as we did a ftf deal and are both busy but we both agreed it was no hurry. Thanks again Bay for making it so simple ;)

I bought a rifle from @LES7 and that transaction went very smooth. Communication was excellent. I can highly recommend doing business with him.

Just received an 03 Springfield today that I bought last week from @stk. Very friendly over the phone, easy payment method, he shipped it out that same afternoon, and rifle was exactly as described. Thank you, sir; and it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Had a great experience with @cash_tx ! Very easy to work with in all aspects.

I recently purchased some 404J projectiles from Andrew Short and Proneshooter here on the forums. Both transactions went smoothly and I received the bullets quickly and well packaged. I appreciate both of these gentlemen for the ease with which these transactions occurred, especially for difficult to obtain 404J components. I can recommend doing business with both of these gentlemen, I would without hesitation in the future if the opportunity arose. Thanks again.

Bought a rifle from @IA diver recently. Transaction was smooth and seamless. Great communication, and the rifle was in even better condition than described. It was packaged up extremely well, and shipped quick to my FFL. Super happy with the transaction. Would absolutely do business with him again.

I purchased a rifle from TOBY458. The transaction was smooth with great communication.
The rifle was shipped quickly and arrive in great condition.
I would be happy to deal with him again.
@TOBY458 is a class act!!!

I recently purchased a LH mode 70 stock from Nevada Mike. He was a pleasure to deal with and I would do business with him again without hesitation.

Positive Transactions:

I’ve had positive transactions over the past couple of weeks with the following purchasers. All communicated well, paid promptly, and confirmed receipt of goods. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with each one of them again. They are:
@aminkus
@Angelo_orygun
@Avus22

Thanks gentlemen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deaner20

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt