Purchases On AH References

Just picked up a Winchester M70 375 H&H that I bought from SFRanger. The rifle is in wonderful condition, even nicer than described. It was packaged extremely well and he shipped it out very quickly. Great communication through out the entire process. I would not hesitate to do business with this gentlemen in the future. Thanks again SFRanger.
 
Need to add a couple more the the "good guy" list. It was a pleasure doing business with you gentleman.

@BourbonTrail - although I already knew you were a good guy.
@jimmywallstreet
@Rtsj
 
Hahaha!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,129
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top