Purchases On AH References

Just completed my second transaction with @JamesJ (this time for a box of 270 ammo), and he was great to deal with; just like the first time. Great communication, fair price, and quick shipping. Much appreciated and highly recommend!

Had a great deal with @Zapper71. He was a pleasure to deal with, even though he is a new member, we spoke on the phone, made the deal and all went well. Really enjoyed meeting and discussing African hunting. I hope the rifle serves you as well as it served me. Thanks

Had a transaction with @Wade J VanGinkel and that is about the quickest I’ve been paid for having sold an item. Great guy and a pleasure to do business with.

Add @Macduff to the list of good guys on this forum. Just did a trade with him and I could not have been more pleased all the way around with the quality of his weapons, communication and quick shipping. We had a chance to visit over the phone quite a bit as well and he is as solid as they come. Trade with confidence when it comes to @Macduff - I can recommend him without reservation!

I have had several transactions here recently, both buying and selling. All have been very positive and smooth and I would not hesitate to do business with any of them again going forward.

@Luvthunt
@62flint
@Triathlete3
@Mountaineer
@Uncontrolled_round_feed
@Mark Biggerstaff
@R&M FIREARMS

Also want to shout out @mdwest, he responded quickly to some questions I had about the Big 5 prints he is helping a South African artist sell here in the States and it was very easy to get the prints ordered.

All of these interactions are just another example of the top quality of members we have here on AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richardtar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt