Prayers for Mark

Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery Mark!

Prayers and positive energy sent to you Mark. Hang in there pal!

Praying for you Mark.

Hang in there, it takes perseverance. Thinking of you brings back memories of my 18 day ordeal almost 2 years ago. Don't wish that on anyone but when the doctors were giving up on me, friends and family and especially @Just Gina and all the prayers got me through.

I wouldn’t normally do this, but I feel Mark Biggerstaff needs all the support he can get right now. If you can, please send him a message or text and let him know he’s in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,
Michael
Although I don't know what is going on, my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Good grief, Mark. Clearly you are having a time of it. Keep hanging in there and keep us posted as well.

Lots of prayers flowing your way.

Praying for you mark!

There has not been much change.
NG tube is out. But still NPO no fluids.
I am surviving on IV is all.
X-rays show large intestine still swollen and not allowing passage of foods.

CT scan done this afternoon. Waiting on its results.

All other blood works and test have been good today.

Thanks for all the calls and continued support.
Prayers and well wishes for you Mark. Your friends at AH are all pulling for you.

Doug

Keeping you in prayers Mark.

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery. All the best!

Get well soon!!!

Mark and I have been calling and texting since we are both bedridden at the moment and we have met before in Doha and JNB. I also purchased ammo from him and we have remained in contact.

He’s doing good but still not allowed to drink or eat until the doctor checks his digestive tract in a couple days to make sure nothing is leaking from the repairs. If all good, the doctor said he should be able to start eating soft foods and be home for Christmas. I’m feeling good about what the doctor will find this week! Mark is also determined to be at DCS come hell or high water!

As for me, I broke my tibia and fibula years ago in a dirt bike wreck and my foot/tibia has been turned 20 degrees inward ever since so I learned to walk with my foot straight but my knee and hip turned out 20 degrees to compensate. On Thursday in Vail at the Steadman Clinic, I had my tibia cut just below the knee and rotated 20 degrees. The surgery went four hours instead of two because the surgeon decided to add a titanium rod inside my tibia in addition to the two brackets and screws because the brackets weren’t giving him the full 20 degrees of rotation. I spent the night and went home on Friday. Problem was that the extended anesthesia time shut down my bladder muscles (hopefully temporarily) and I had to get a catheter installed at the ER yesterday. It’s a lot easier to sleep with an empty bladder and I’m doing well now. I have bandages but no cast or a boot but I do put on a brace to walk with crutches. I hope to be chasing critters again soon! My stuff is nothing compared to Mark’s and I think he is on the mend. Let’s keep praying for him!

Mark and I have been calling and texting since we are both bedridden at the moment and we have met before in Doha and JNB. I also purchased ammo from him and we have remained in contact.

He’s doing good but still not allowed to drink or eat until the doctor checks his digestive tract in a couple days to make sure nothing is leaking from the repairs. If all good, the doctor said he should be able to start eating soft foods and be home for Christmas. I’m feeling good about what the doctor will find this week! Mark is also determined to be at DCS come hell or high water!

As for me, I broke my tibia and fibula years ago in a dirt bike wreck and my foot/tibia has been turned 20 degrees inward ever since so I learned to walk with my foot straight but my knee and hip turned out 20 degrees to compensate. On Thursday in Vail at the Steadman Clinic, I had my tibia cut just below the knee and rotated 20 degrees. The surgery went four hours instead of two because the surgeon decided to add a titanium rod inside my tibia in addition to the two brackets and screws because the brackets weren’t giving him the full 20 degrees of rotation. I spent the night and went home on Friday. Problem was that the extended anesthesia time shut down my bladder muscles (hopefully temporarily) and I had to get a catheter installed at the ER yesterday. It’s a lot easier to sleep with an empty bladder and I’m doing well now. I have bandages but no cast or a boot but I do put on a brace to walk with crutches. I hope to be chasing critters again soon! My stuff is nothing compared to Mark’s and I think he is on the mend. Let’s keep praying for him!

Scott
Thanks for calling. Really enjoyed our conversation this afternoon.
Prayers for a speedy recovery for you.

Hang in there both of you prayers kept in mind.

@Scott CWO, prayers for your speedy recovery too.

Hang on tight gents, this will pass. Have faith, the man upstairs is looking after you two. Continue to pray for your recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yosemitebam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg