Politics

1654133612259.png

3 states.jpg

@Hawkeye1745
·Mar 30

Fantastic new exhibit at the Honolulu Museum of Art entitled, "Ukrainian Energy Expert".

1654188271939.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I stand correct here?

Canada severely restricted firearm bans .. But their legalizing the use of Fentanyl, Meth, etc .. ?

Do I stand correct here?

Canada severely restricted firearm bans .. But their legalizing the use of Fentanyl, Meth, etc .. ?

You’re getting the picture. I grew up on a farm in Canada. It was a conservative country running a pretty balanced budget. And then Pierre Trudeau happened….

Do I stand correct here?

You are correct starting January 1st, 2023 Canada’s most western province British Columbia, feels it’s a great idea to de- criminalize possession of 2.5 grams of meth, fentanyl, heroin and many other drugs.
It must be because addiction is not “my” fault. Everyone that takes drugs is held down and drugs applied until they become addicts. No one ever made the choice to start taking drugs in the first place!
What f*ckin bullshit libiturd world we are becoming!

You are correct starting January 1st, 2023 Canada’s most western province British Columbia, feels it’s a great idea to de- criminalize possession of 2.5 grams of meth, fentanyl, heroin and many other drugs.
It must be because addiction is not “my” fault. Everyone that takes drugs is held down and drugs applied until they become addicts. No one ever made the choice to start taking drugs in the first place!
Libtardism at it's finest right there.

If they did it right, and let the chips fall where they may (which I'm certain they won't), it's 2 birds with one stone. Overnight, drugs get cheap (risk to the dealers on a variety of fronts is why they're expensive to begin with), and the overdoses will peak and then fall off pretty sharply I would imagine.

But like as not, they'll pooch it, and make the "rehabilitation" of these folks a necessary expense of the provincial or federal government, or both.

The other upside to decriminalization, and I speak as a former Houston police officer on this, it will serve to demilitarize the police. That's a win for everybody. The War on (some) Drugs has all but neutered our 4th amendment protections from search and seizure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmilSherwo

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg