Politics

About 40 years ago there was a movement in Canada for the Western four provinces to separate from Canada and start their own country. Seeing how things are going, i suspect there are a lot of BC,ALTA,SASK * MAN with remorse that they are still taking orders from Ottawa.

1654060435548.png

About 40 years ago there was a movement in Canada for the Western four provinces to separate from Canada and start their own country. Seeing how things are going, i suspect there are a lot of BC,ALTA,SASK * MAN with remorse that they are still taking orders from Ottawa.

I doubt BC.

Bit long but if you read down you will see the Chinese government has somehow managed to impose more lasting controls on its people...I have a video of someone detailing how a health or covid passport could be used worldwide to control the worlds population....seems China has started the ball rolling...

BBC News - Shanghai lockdown: Relief and caution as city returns to life

Uvalde was bad. It was and is National and World news.

This is a weekend in Chicago and the Chicago local news hardly covers it. Wonder why?

Events in Chicago don't fit the agenda. They would have to deal with that pesky "demographic" question without which our national gun violence rate would be much, much different.

1654095729931.png

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Does this mean that the law firm Hillary for America and the DNC paid over $40M had access to FBI databases and could do searches on American's.

We have become third world.

That middle pic reminds me of Richard Ramirez and the other two are like something out of a Rob Zombie movie.

It seems he also liked killing cats and thought that cutting his own face was fun. Gee, too bad he never gave anybody a hint that he was a lunatic.
Anyone who thinks real evil does not exist in our woke/PC world- think again! Thanks for reminding about Ramirez. Absolutely similar in appearance and demeanor. I’d better stop there before the Ministry of Truth or US AG has the FBI knocking on my door.

Does this mean that the law firm Hillary for America and the DNC paid over $40M had access to FBI databases and could do searches on American's.

We have become third world.
Nothing like having the FBI in your pocket if you want to get away with all kinds of dirty deals.

That moron does as much flip-flopping as Fraudci. ... 3 direct quotes from him with timeline:

Presidential campaign 2019: “Hell yes, we are going to take your AR-15.”

Texas governor campaign February 2022: “I’m not interested in taking anything from anyone. What I want to make sure that we do is defend the Second Amendment.”

And a few days ago (May 21): “I don’t think that the people who have them right now in civilian use should be able to keep them,” while speaking about AR-15s.

Dems actually had a reasonable chance of putting up a fight against Abbott for governor, as Abbott is not overly popular these days. However, when they put this guy as their candidate, in the state that (probably) has more guns than any other, it will be a landslide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NolanMesse

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?