Politics

@Double Rifle Society there is a "Politics" thread here to help keep politics out of every other thread......where it formerly crept in like an unwanted visitor (much Like Joe Biden at the White House party). Feel free not to read it, and you will have an excellent experience on this site. But politics DOES effect hunting.... Countries may open or close, imports may be banned, democrats may restrict importation of trophies or require masks or shots for travel, etc. Some political decisions have unexpected and unwanted consequences for us all. Anyway.......skip it if you like. And as you're relatively new here, welcome to a great forum......FWB

Spike, this is a huge issue. Wars have and will always be fought over oil and water.

When China builds completes this dam it could spark serious tensions between China and Tibet, Bangladesh and India.

If China weaponizes the dam. These countries will not sit idly. They will be forced into action.

India has an estimated 160–172 nuclear warheads launched from land, air and sea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abc8direct

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia