Politics

I think your comment was aimed at me albeit backhanded... But, that's okay...LOL.. I have yet to hear arguments from anyone here on this forum to date who is so intelligent and well-informed that is qualified to deem anyone else's comments stupid...

I don't believe I have ever made a derogatory comment about anyone here for making an emotional decision, but I certainly have questioned their purpose and even pointed out their hypocrisy... Nobody gets the right to bitch and complain unless they are active participants in the process...

I would never question your honor or morality... I sincerely believe both have been well-established...
However, you have stated to me directly in past exchanges that if Trump was the republican nominee for 2024, you would not vote for either candidate. I called you a hypocrite for it for the exact reason I stated above...

If you mind has since changed, I am glad to hear it... But you need to own it because you did indeed say it...
Reread what I said. I am voting for every Republican down ticket.

I think your comment was aimed at me albeit backhanded... But, that's okay...LOL.. I have yet to hear arguments from anyone here on this forum to date who is so intelligent and well-informed that is qualified to deem anyone else's comments stupid...

I don't believe I have ever made a derogatory comment about anyone here for making an emotional decision, but I certainly have questioned their purpose and even pointed out their hypocrisy... Nobody gets the right to bitch and complain unless they are active participants in the process...

I'll stand by what I said, it was NOT directed at you. And it was NOT backhanded either, passive/agressive behavior is something I find quite annoying. Furthermore I think I do a pretty good job at not making discussions in this thread personal. In my opinion once a person resorts to using an insult, they've lost the argument as they've run out of facts. Quite frankly I don't even care about winning an argument actually as much as I care about having good conversation that makes me think about my positions.

In regards to derogatory comments about people getting their feelings hurt by Trump, it happens quite frequently as I'm sure you've seen. If you go back to last post you'll note that I said (perhaps not you), I don't really remember every post you've made and was avoiding making an accusation.

The only reason that Gabbard & RFK endorsed Trump, was to give the big middle finger to the Democrats for how they were treated for not toeing the party line.

I'm going to give Gabbard the benefit of the doubt. I don't think she's suddenly become a Republican nor really even supports Trump, but I do believe she sees how batcrap crazy the Democratic Party has become. I believe her motive is to pull them back towards center. Even if she is a bit left of center for my liking, she has my respect.

RFK....meh....not sure...who cares.....it's a net benefit for Republicans.

Zuckerberg is concerned with the government regulating Social Media. Both sides of the isle have discussed it. After the damage is done. He now wants to pretend to be fair and balanced.

Google and Facebook are a huge threat to democracy and are now more influential and powerful than either of the 3 branches of Government.

Now team up rouge government agencies with Google or Facebook and it’s not hard to see where we are headed. Total surveillance. Total propaganda, totally F’d

Break them up now !
I suspect that they are rightly concerned that if Trump is election that exactly what you happen. I suspect that both of those two companies have excess "Market Power" and are ripe for breakup. Facebook would be an easy break up. Google would be harder, but You Tube would be an easy spin-off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryjoGall

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa